JLM Diesel Air Intake & EGR Cleaner removes stubborn dirt including rust deposits from the air intake and exhaust gas recirculation system!
- Quickly cleans exhaust gas recirculation system (EGR)
- Dissolves rust, dirt and (soot) deposits
- Optimizes the air supply to the engine
- Improves power and acceleration
- Reduces smoke from the exhaust
- Stops irregular idling
- Prevents the engine from stopping
In diesel engines, fouling as a result of soot accumulation and depositing occurs as a result of driving at low revs, ecodriving or from making short journeys. If fouling occurs anywhere in the diesel engine, the dirt quickly spreads through the entire intake system, as a result of which the engine starts to run irregularly and eventually it even cuts out. This dirt does not go away of its own accord or from regular motorway driving. The intake system must therefore be cleaned.
JLM Diesel Air Intake & EGR Cleaner is a powerful and effective cleaner that cleans the valve on the exhaust gas recirculation system, the complete intake system and the intake valves in the cylinder head. Diesel Air Intake & EGR Cleaner restores the air supply to the engine. This improves engine power and acceleration and reduces the amount of smoke from the exhaust. Use Diesel Air Intake & EGR Cleaner if the engine idles irregularly or cuts out spontaneously.
HOW TO USE
1) Warm up engine
2) Remove flexible hose in the air intake system
3) a. Situated between the turbocharger/intercooler and the air intake manifold (cleaning of air intake manifold and inlet valves)
b. Before turbo charger (cleaning of air intake system before turbo charger)
c. Before EGR valve (cleaning EGR valve), depending on which part you want to clean.
– Do not spray directly through intercooler
– When applying JLM EGR Cleaner the engine rpm can increase or decrease and diesel knocking may occur. This is due to the addition of liquid, and the change in the air/fuel ratio.
4) Start engine, and let run at idle.
5) Spray the product in short intervals of 1 to 2 seconds into the air intake manifold. After each pulverisation the engine rpm may increase or decrease; wait for engine rpm to stabilise before spraying again.
6) If during application the engine rpm decreases, accelerate a little to avoid stalling of the engine (up to approximately 2000rpm)
7) If during application the engine rpm increases or diesel knocking occurs, leave engine at idle during application. Do not accelerate!
8) On some vehicles application is easier with the use of the additional extension tube
9) Continue until half of product in the aerosol is consumed.
10) Let the engine run at idle for 2 minutes
11) Stop engine and re-connect air intake hose.
12) Start engine and accelerate the engine approximately 5 to 10 times; do not exceed 2500rpm, or drive for 3 to 5 miles to help the release of all the carbon in the system.
13) Allow engine to idle again for at least one minute before stopping the engine.
WARNING: DO NOT SPRAY LIQUIDS INTO THE TURBO AND/OR INTERCOOLER
These instructions will help you to carry out a thorough cleaning procedure. However, if you have any doubts, we advise you to stop the procedure and ask for advice from us or from a professional car mechanic.
—> If you have any questions or want more information about the product, please contact us now!