LTZ5S LION, AH 2
Out of stock
- Higher starting power, due to its low internal resistance the battery can provide more rapid start capability, resulting in a faster and easier start.
- Approximately 70% lighter in weight.
- Very low self-discharge, even after unused for several months you do not have to load the battery.
- Longer service life with more than 1200 full charge and discharge cycles.
- No capacity loss over its lifetime, lead-acid batteries lose capacity over time and can possibly sulfate.
- A stronger spark from the spark plug.
- 1 to 1 replacement for lead-acid batteries, to build in easily. The shape and connections match with your lead-acid battery.
- Super fast charging time. The battery can absorb more quickly charging Amperes due to its low internal resistance.
- Safe, LiFePO4 cannot explode or burn.
- No maintenance required.
- Stable discharge voltage thanks to the integrated Battery Management System (BMS).
- Charging status indicator.
- Easy to load with a battery charger that provides in any mode NEVER more than 15V. When in doubt, use a Lithium charger.
- Cannot leak and can therefore be mounted in any position, even upside down.
||113 × 70 × 85 cm
|LION 10HR (AH)
|LEAD ACID 10HR (AH)
|LION BATT CCA
|LEAD ACID BATT CCA
|CHARGE CURRENT (AMP) bv
|CHARGE CURRENT (AMP) MAX