Gasoline shelf life improver additive Up to 24 months
2 & 4 Stroke gasoline engines
TYPE OF USE
MOTUL STABILIZER is a gasoline shelf life improver additive to be added directly to gasoline.
Its unique multipurpose formulation:
– protects gasoline against oxidation, thus avoiding gums build-ups inside carburettor and making easier start up after wintering
– avoids deposits build ups in injection system, injector, carburettor, combustion chamber and on valves
– cleans valves to get back optimum engine performance
Gardening engines, boat engines, motorcycle, ATV, UTV, scooter or snowmobile engines, historic vehicles…etc.
Thanks to its specific formulation, MOTUL STABILIZER:
– Protects gasoline against oxidation up to 24 months
– Protects engine against corrosion
– Cleans injection system, injectors and carburettors
– Prevents and cleans deposits on valves
– Compatible with all type of gasolines, with or without Ethanol, leaded or unleaded
– Compatible with all type of 2 Stroke gasolines, including premix fuels
– Compatible with catalytic converters
Press on the bottle to fill the upper container and pour the right dosage in gas tank or can before filling with gasoline.
STABILIZER is recommended for use:
– at normal dosage at each refuelling
– at intensive dosage to clean the engine and get back performances
– for wintering: run the engine with MOTUL STABILIZER added to gasoline in order to provide anti oxidation protection everywhere inside the fuel system and engine prior to storage.
Normal dosage: 250 ml for 200 L of gasoline
Intensive dosage: 250 ml for 100 L of gasoline
Density at 15°C (59°F) ASTM D4052 0.812
Viscosity at 40°C (104°F) ASTM D445 1.76 mm2/s
Flash point ASTM D92 76°C / 169°F
—> If you have any questions or want more information about the product, please contact us now!