Total Care Diesel: diesel injectors & system cleaner – 1 L
Our diesel fuel… ..
The current fuel quality fluctuates day after day depending on the additive prices. The cheapest fuel uses the worst additives or the fewest additives. One important factor is the cetane number. The higher the number, the shorter the time to spontaneous combustion. The average cetane number is 48 to 52, but 55 would be optimal, but this makes the fuel more expensive. Furthermore, diesel injection drops are a lot heavier than petrol drops after injection, which is why they can sink and give more soot. Moisture in diesel fuel (up to 400ppm water) was not a problem for the older engines, but for the current common rail this is detrimental, the diesel fuel must be free of water.
We give 4 improvements to the diesel fuel.
- increase cetane to 55 to 57
- a component that changes the heaviness of the diesel droplets by reducing them 4 times. As a result, the core of a diesel droplet will reach the ignition temperature much faster, so less soot formation.
- super fine lubrication to protect the diesel pump, injectors, inlet valves and inlet manifold.
- water-repellent substances so that the ppm content of water is reduced to the minimum (Euro standard is 200ppm)
Here are the pros of TCD:
- TCD contains powerful substances to remove carbon deposits.
- This is done via direct liquid cleaning of the parts BEFORE combustion and via gas formation AFTER combustion.
- TCD is safe for people and the environment, subject to the strict Danish standards.
- No part is affected and it prevents the absorption of moisture from the tank that can affect the diesel system.
- 90% of the similar products do this.
- Powerful cleaning agent to remove dirt and deposits on diesel injectors, turbo and EGR valve.
Second-hand car sellers, garages, transport companies, earthwork machines, forklift trucks etc.
Available in 20L. at an economical price.
Malfunctions of electronics sensors and EGR valves are common due to carbon deposits, this product effortlessly removes all black deposits. Even when replacing the parts, it is recommended to clean all affected pipes and fine ducts first, if possible. The engine will run much softer afterwards without noise and accelerates much better.
Below a picture of a dirty EGR valve.
Add the full 1L canister to the fuel tank (max 70L) and drive a minimum of 20 km at an increased speed, ie. 1 gear down. e.g. in 4th on the highway. We must point out that only through gas formation (after combustion) should the product do its work. The duration is therefore very important.
* prices are stated incl. VAT.
* If you have any questions or want more information about the product, please contact us now!